A low-calorie diet is the cause of vitamin and mineral deficiencies that cause a variety of diseases. Too much heart load destroys the joints. A fresh breakfast also affects the digestive tract. I hope you will continue to follow a healthy lifestyle and know the basic rules of healthy knowing.
You can think of yourself as an athlete; others accept you as a lifelong health boy. After all, you are in great athletic shape, happy and energetic; health continues at full speed. However, at some point, it went somewhere and unexpected calls appeared:
- Disorder of the endocrine system
- Menstrual failure in women
- Muscle and joint pain
- Fatigue and general weakness.
I wonder why this happened. You are doing everything right: exercise regularly and eat healthy food, learn to count calories and learn various exercises for all parts of the body. In addition, how about sleep, nutrition, good rest. Everything is insufficient. You may need to consider your approach to health rules.
5 Basic Rules To Follow
To live a truly healthy lifestyle, you need to:
- Use at least 1500-2000 kcal per day. Too much is not recommended; otherwise, the internal organs will stop working, which guarantees headaches and destruction.
- Sleep 8 hours a day. Everyone knows we will rest and heal before bed. Persistent lack of sleep weakens the body: impaired brain function, decreased immunity, increased risk of diabetes and obesity. Yes, yes, you can lose weight and maybe not sleep.
- Do not attempt to attach it. Whatever you do, do not limit yourself. The body equipment is ready and you are here with 1000 kcal and 4 hours of sleep. Do it! Let it breathe. After rest, good sleep and healthy, vitamin-rich foods, your productivity will be higher.
- Take a break from education. Daily exercise is not effective (unless you are a professional athlete). It is also important to learn how to wrap sprained ankles before you do any rigorous exercises. Because usually people try to overdo in a single day or at the start, which is not, recommended in any case and results badly for people. Everyone knows this, but they still abuse themselves in search of a quick result, resulting in breakdown and dizziness. Recovery Workout Break: Take a break at the gym at least once a week and once a week every few months. Therefore, you “charge” the body and start working like an hour.
- There is a variety of protein foods, not just chicken breast. Of course, chicken meat is very healthy, but it does not contain all the components necessary for health. Diversify your diet with equally healthy protein foods: rabbit, duck, quail, legumes, fish, curd, and eggs.
Have you been trying to lose weight for a long time, but many results? You probably made an unknown mistake. Learn what myths about losing weight you should forget forever to achieve the long-awaited result.
Myth 1: “Eat a little – lose a lot”
Regardless of your individual characteristics, your body should receive an average of 2,000 to 2,500 kcal. Remember, it works 24 hours a day, including processes you will never see. Thus, by significantly reducing the intake of kcal, the fatigue factor can lead to the loss of the body more than once, noting the lack of “necessary material” for normal work. Bodies and systems will begin to actively integrate studies. This mechanism starts with extreme conditions for the body, and in that case, you create it yourself.
Myth 2: “If I eat little, I don’t need an active lifestyle or exercise”
For normal weight loss, you need to create a so-called “kcal deficit”. Consume 2000 kcal, but if you spend a few times, forget to lose weight. The legend about weight loss is that a strict diet can easily yield long-term results. After all, you are the time to lose weight with these opportunities.
Myth 3: You drink little water
The human body is 70% water. The water rate of an adult is 1.5 to 2.5 liters. Thanks to water, the body accelerates metabolic processes and breaks down fats. Lack of fluid causes the body to accumulate and eventually increase body weight.
Solution: If you feel hungry, try drinking water. Also, be sure to drink a glass on an empty stomach in the morning.
Myth number 4: You are not getting enough sleep
Do you think sleep is not about weight loss? This is not true. If you do not get enough sleep, the body experiences tension, nervous system disorders, the brain does not slow down, and the muscles experience tension. During stress, you usually want to eat something harmful. Some people think that taking Kush is harmful. However, these are actually myths; you should learn what is Kush before you make any assumptions. Due to lack of sleep, the body does not have enough time to recover and produce hormones for normal metabolism, so the weight does not stop or increase.
Solution: Arrange your regimen to sleep 7-9 hours a day. Thank the body.
Myth 5: Setting the mode (plateau effect)
The highland effect is that the body fully adapts to training and the number of calories consumed is equal to the number of calories lost. This is when the weight does not move. Maybe you are on a strict diet and quickly lost your body, burn the newly formed oil and need more stress. The plateau effect can also be seen on mono diets.
Solution: Review and reduce your calorie intake (but not more than 200 kcal per day). You can fast once a week to shake your body. Exercises are also better for making adjustments such as adding a few beats. Visit the sauna after a strong workout and your body can speed up metabolic processes.
Before you get upset because the weight is in place, you need to rethink your approach to these things. Of course, you will get to know yourself in one of them, but now you know what to do. Go on!