Upon desiring to get a children, problems of infertility can become a source of distortion on the plans of many expectant parents. Today, many couples are currently looking for ways to set up their families. On the other hand, the strict laws or huge prices tend to force many couples to expand their scope of search into other countries in Europe in order to actualize their desires.
Laws regarding surrogacy across Europe tends to vary greatly in each country. Thus, it can be quite complex for parents who are looking to get the desired surrogate.
How to Process Surrogacy step by step in Europe
Surrogacy can be done in either Gestational or Traditional form. Any type of surrogacy process requires some specific terms that need to follow. Whether you are planning to process surrogacy in Europe, you need to know the following process.
Upon finding a suitable surrogate, setting up the pregnancy tends to be different, depending on the type of substitute you desire to use. However, whenever you are planning to choose gestational surrogacy, you need to know the following surrogacy process in Europe.
With the gestational option, this process involves:
- Pick a suitable surrogate from occasional, professional, or some from relatives.
- Set up a legal contract and let it be reviewed by an expert surrogacy attorney.
- Perform the egg retrieving (if you desire to use the intended maternal eggs) or get eggs from donors. Make the embryos with sperm from the parent or sperm from a donor.
- Transfer the embryos to the surrogate and upon sticking, continue with the pregnancy process. On the other hand, if it this fails, the intending pair parents and surrogate should go for a fresh IVF process.
- The baby is birthed, and the intending parents get total legal control such as written in the legal contract.
Another popular surrogacy process is traditional methods. This process is still much popular in Europe and many European and non-European nationals are choosing this process. In contrast, traditional surrogates usually donate the eggs, so the process of IVF is generally not involved. The steps include:
- Choose a suitable surrogate by paying someone otherwise someone from your friend or relatives. Whether you are choosing a surrogate mother you can put more importance to get someone in relatives that will make a future better relationship with your baby.
- Set up a legal contract and let it be reviewed. You can take help from a surrogacy attorney to get legal permission from the authority.
- Perform the IUI with sperm from the parent or intended donor.
- Continue the pregnancy or, if the first cycle does not work, try again.
- The baby is birthed. The surrogate might be required to terminate the child’s parental rights legally, and the intending pair would have to perform a step-parent adoption, as well as any other legal contracts earlier established.
How much cost surrogacy?
The Surrogacy costs in Europe depend on the form you opt for and your place of residence. Usually, the fees for a surrogate can fall between $ 85,000 and $ 140,000 when compensation, healthcare costs, legal payments, and other unforeseen payments are taken into account. Although the surrogacy costs are different in different European countries but that is the standard cost. However, you can compare the costs between different countries and consider to find the most suitable European country for surrogacy. Learn more about leihmutterschaft kosten.
Where to find cheap surrogacy?
Some people usually pick their friends or family members who are willing to serve as a surrogate. Others who desire to find cheap surrogacy usually turn to surrogacy agencies such as Feskov Human Reproduction Group, which helps them to find a good match at a cheaper price.
Feskov Human Reproduction Group first selects and screens them to ensure they meet the criteria associated with the process. The Package services available here come with a low price which will also be suitable for all clients. Due to their several unique facilities, they have marked as one of the best surrogacy services providers.
Furthermore, the Surrogacy costs in most clinics consist of:
– Fee for surrogate mother 10000-35000$
– IFVs = cost 2000-5000$ per one attempt.
– Pills, analysis/tests
– Other medical procedures
– Trips, accommodation, etc.
Benefits of Package of service
- IVFs are unlimited! So you can have several IVFs attempts as you need until you get success.
- There’s no problem with regard to the agreement on all stages by time and terms. In the surrogacy, service package your all the terms are clear and easily understandable between you and the clinic.
- No hidden payments. All the costs are clear and included in the package.
- Safe for health, as most other clinics for the single procedure, are usually not interested in safety, but only profit. In the package, the surrogacy service clinic bears all the responsibilities until you get a baby successfully and they care that you need from the beginning until finish the contract.
- The guaranteed result in the end. Package surrogacy service provides the guarantee for your success o you can stay relaxed. Whether your age is over 35 and contains a lower possibility about fertility, package service offers unlimited attempts and it will be the best choice for you.
Surrogacy is one of the advanced clinical processes which is widely spared in Europe. Whether you are planning to go through the process you need to know that how to go. In conclusion, Surrogacy stands as a current trend in Europe for expectant who desire a way out. Thus, if you desire to opt for this, the package service which has been highlighted above tends to be quite more affordable and comparatively more suitable than single term service. We already have described the complete overview that how to process surrogacy in Europe that might help you. If you have any questions and opinions, you are welcome to leave in the comment box.