In these times of the corona crisis, the only good news on the business front is Facebook acquiring a 9.99 % stake in Reliance Jio. It is not only to make JioMart the next big player in the Indian e-commerce sector but also to help Indians with more job vacancies. The thousands and thousands of more job vacancies it is going to create shortly and in the long run, will surely make them happy.
With Reliance having 1,94,056 employees and Jio from 15,000 to 20,000, it is only increasing the expectations of JioMart job opportunities in India. Reliance being India’s largest exporter with access to markets in 108 countries, will make JioMart one of the most prominent global e-commerce players. Hence it could provide job opportunities not only in India but also worldwide soon.
Jio job opportunities
Jio within a short period of three years has not only revolutionized the telecom sector in India but also given jobs to nearly 20,000 people. Started only in 2016, Jio has more than 38.75 crore subscribers, not only the number one mobile network operator in India but also the third-largest in the world.
With such a vast subscriber base, its e-commerce platform JioMart will not only make the existing big players scramble for sustaining their business. As it did in the telecom sector, it will outwit all the big players in a short time to be the number one e-commerce platform soon in India.
Facebook & Whatsapp to accelerate Jio Mart e-commerce sales
Facebook has more than ten crore users in India, with 74 million men and 23 million women between 18 and 24 years. This youth population is going to be the core strength of JioMart’s e-commerce business in India.
They will purchase most of their products only through their smartphones, and with Whatsapp, it will add fuel to the fire. As of July 2019 itself, there were more than 400 million or 40 crores of the Indian population of 130 crores using Whatsapp.
With the link of JioMart Whatsapp ordering to order products anytime will be the game-changer for the Facebook-Jio tie-up. It could skyrocket the sales on the JioMart e-commerce platform to overtake its competitors in no time.
Ecommerce future in India
The e-commerce market value in India is rapidly rising than any other country in the world. With just 14 billion dollars value in 2014, it is currently at 64 billion dollars in 2020. According to Statista, it is to grow at a CAGR of 30 % to reach 84 billion dollars next year in 2021. It also predicts it to more than double to 188 billion dollars in 2025.
And most of these increases in the billion dollars of e-commerce is going to happen only in JioMart as it has the best resources, infrastructure, and other facilities. It will create more job vacancies for people across India in all its nooks and corners.
Reliance the pillar behind JioMart
JioMart has the backing of Reliance, the number one company in India and ranked 106th in the Fortune Global 500 list of companies. Already Reliance employs close to 2 lakh employees in many of its businesses, from energy, textiles to retail. It is a private sector company that has created more job vacancies in India and is only increasing every day.
Its entry into the telecom sector has given jobs to nearly 20,000 people and expands more in the future as the subscribers increase. With 622,809 crores annual revenue and operating income of 92,656 crores in 2019, it is only growing to give more jobs to Indians.
And JioMart is going to be its other game-changer in India to add not only revenue but also the employee strength in thousands soon.
Reasons for JioMart to offer more job vacancy
JioMart, without doubt, is going to be the next big e-commerce platform in India. It is to take the lion’s share of the e-commerce business with its many features that others could not meet or afford. The following are the reasons that JioMart will offer more job vacancies.
- Jio, with the nearly 40 crore subscribers, could bring in more e-commerce sales to JioMart.
- Facebook buying a 9.99 % stake will benefit the JioMart with its ten crores users to give a strong base to JioMart.
- Whatsapp with its 40 crore daily users will facilitate quick and easy order booking to boost the JioMart e-commerce sales
- With Reliance’s access to more than 108 countries, JioMart will soon expand globally to provide job opportunities worldwide.
- Reliance Retail with electronics, grocery, and the home appliance valued at 1,30,566 crore company that will facilitate the online to offline of JioMart to increase job opportunities
- Reliance Retail has more than 5,500 retail grocery stores in more than 10,400 stores across India in most of its towns and cities to make the e-commerce business easy and fast.
- With the vast amount of online orders, JioMart will have to employ thousands of executives to take in orders, execute them till the products reach the homes safely and fast.
- The logistics of the e-commerce platform will employ thousands of people to deliver them at all the doors steps across India.
- Packing and shipment from many manufacturing companies to all the nooks and corners of India will need a lot of people.
- With the e-commerce business to increase by 20 billion dollars next year and by another 104 billion dollars by 2025, the JioMart job opportunities are unlimited.
- With the other two significant players, Amazon and Flipkart, which are now owned by Walmart as foreign companies, people would prefer JioMart for not only it’s Indian but its background and other features
- JioMart is sure to outsmart other big players with unprecedented offers and discounts to skyrocket its sales and hence to increase the job offers.
- JioMart could offer job opportunities to all class of people from the low educated to the highly educated people with its various e-commerce activities
Reliance with JioMart, which may become more significant than its energy business in the future, will ensure more job vacancies for scores of Indians soon.