KeepABit is yet a cryptocurrency exchange platform offering customers from around the globe fiat to crypto exchanging sets for an assortment of computerized assets. The exchange platform was established a few years ago and is a regulated platform with the objective of furnishing clients from around the world with proficient digital money asset management. The exchange is possessed and regulated by Tactive Pty Ltd., an Australian company, with registration number ACN 640 555 764, situated at 57/12-16 Berry Street North Sydney NSW 2060 Australia, with AUSTRAC digital currency exchange license number DCE100709736-001and Independent remittance license number IND100709736-001.
I have been using this exchange platform for some time now. Since I found out that it is a regulated platform, I knew that I could trust it. Now that I know a lot about KeepABit I would like other people to find this reliable platform and enjoy exchanging with ease. In this review, I will discuss the following contents.
- Exchange Platform
- Security and Fairness
- Other features
- Pros and Cons
I know what you are thinking, with so numerous cryptocurrency exchanges to browse, how would you know which one is ideal for you? Indeed, in my accompanying review, I dive into the angles that make up this crypto exchange and see what separates KeepABit from the opposition, whether they can be trusted, and what they lack.
In the same way as other cryptocurrency exchanges, KeepABit highlights its own regulated online exchanging platform. The exchange platform is overall quite basic with an instinctively designed interface that is not difficult to utilize and comprehend. Additionally, the platform gathers some high-level tools and highlights. To me, the position of all highlights feels right and thoroughly examined. While the platform has some high-level tools and highlights for new exchangers.
Notwithstanding, the exchange platform is genuinely innovative overall, which is useful for experienced exchangers and it’s straightforward enough for a beginner- KeepABits too. When I was operating the platform, it ran very smoothly, and I like how everything was laid out in the open to be accessed easily. I didn’t have to fumble through pages and get lost on my way to get to a specific feature. I have to say that I didn’t not like the color scheme of the platform as it does not seem very professional to me with a bright color, but that is my personal preference.
It was super easy for me to open an account,
- I went to the KeepABit landing page and clicked on “Get Started” on the upper right-hand side of the landing page
- To make a free account, I had to open an account connected to my email address or mobile.
- Complete the data mentioned. This incorporated my email address, mobile number, and password.
- I had to agree to the Terms & Conditions and afterward click “Sign Up”.
- KeepABit sent me a verification code to my email address. I entered the code and hit “enter”.
- I now was asked to put in the deposit funds to start exchanging. KeepABit allowed me to either deposit money in options like EUR, USD, and AUD.
- I finished the verification process in lesser time than I anticipated.
The expenses of exchanging at KeepABit are moderately low, particularly as I researched other driving digital money exchanges. Both the creator and taker expenses are assembled in a lesser level charge per exchange. The is low considering most driving exchanges charge high in any event per exchange. Concerning deposits and withdrawals, deposits are liberated from any expenses.
Security and Fairness
As far as I know about KeepABit, they have never had any announced hackings or loss of assets. The exchange actualizes the most recent security highlights, for example, SSL encoded server, two-factor-verification for logins and exchanges, and both cold and hot wallet storage of client funds. I observed that every client is dealt with similarly with similar administrations accessible to them. Likewise, clients are required to present any identification proof data and can while exchanging on their foundation. One thing I discovered to be unjustifiable is that the site is just accessible only in English and German dialects, even though they guarantee to add more languages soon.
Security is one of the features of the KeepABit platform. The exchange doesn’t have any set of experiences of breaks so far and is said to utilize the top innovation. The only thing that bothered me was that because of the tight security the verification process seemed a bit too stretched out to me. Even though I know that it is set up to keep my funds safe, it just felt time taking.
Other features of KeepABit platform security are:
- 97% of client funds are kept in a cold wallet.
- All correspondences are encoded utilizing HTTPS.
- Robust and ground-breaking order coordinating motor that handles up to many activities each second.
- Strong anti-money laundering policy (AML) and Know your client (KYC) policy.
- Regulated by Tactive Pty Ltd., an Australian company-
- High-level virtual security.
- Regular reviews directed by TrustPilot.
- Reviewed secure contracts for token issuance and management.
- Purpose-build guideline
- Professional staff that utilizes military-grade encryption to deposit and shield your private information from being taken advantage of.
On the client-side of the screen, you can ensure your account utilizes a solid password and two-factor verification (2FA).
In its entirety, KeepABit is a straightforward, proficient, and dependable monetary assistance utilizing first-rate security methodology and innovation. Even if the security measures to me felt too extensive I knew that they were placed to make sure I was protected at all times.
The Pros and Cons
- An easy-to-use platform, with a lot of market news and support to help with acclimating yourself to the platform.
- KeepABit offers among the top cryptos on the lookout an exhaustive scope of crypto pairings to exchange.
- High exchanging volume conveys more prominent liquidity to KeepABit.
- Supports the deposit and withdrawals of crypto and fiat cash.
- Strong accentuation on security, with a variety of safety efforts to ensure exchangers assets.
- Users can procure revenue by saving cryptos and acquire awards for staking cryptos.
- Multiple exchanging platforms to cater to various KeepABit experience levels.
- Comprehensive help center and day in and day out client assistance.
- KYC checks to convey an extra security layer for KeepABit clients.
- KYC consistency will be positive for a few, while considered negative for KeepABits looking for namelessness. Some might even consider it to be extensive and time taking.
- KeepABit does not provide a worldwide telephone number.
- Not Mobile Compatible: Android and IOS
I gathered probably the most well-known inquiries that are posed about KeepABit crypto exchanging administration.
- Is KeepABit regulated?
Yes. KeepABit is a regulated cryptocurrency exchange platform.
- Where is KeepABit based?
KeepABit is based in Sydney, Australia.
- How do I deposit in the KeepABit account?
KeepABit just acknowledges fiat deposits via Bank Wire.
- How do I pull withdraw from KeepABit?
You can withdraw from KeepABit by sending your digital money to your own wallet address.
- Can I exchange on KeepABit with my cell phone?
Indeed, you can utilize your cell phone to exchange on KeepABit through their website online.
- Is KeepABit dependable?
KeepABit has demonstrated to be a dependable and secure platform. It has years of experience and mainly it is a regulated platform and that shows its legitimacy on its own.
- Is KeepABit a trick?
No. KeepABit is a very genuine exchange and isn’t a trick.
I found KeepABit to be a fascinating cryptocurrency exchange that is developing and acquiring the premium of numerous customers in all business sectors. They offer fewer expenses and a top cryptocurrency to exchange, that is BTC and ETH. Notwithstanding, the exchange is only appropriate for English and German-speaking KeepABits as help is restricted and the email option Is slow in my opinion. On the off chance that support isn’t significant for you, at that point KeepABit may be a decent alternative. Their exchange platform is overall quite simple to utilize and still offers some high-level tools and highlights for new exchangers.
KeepABit is a new and engaging exchange platform with a solid vision for what’s to come. It connects the extending gap between conventional accounts and cryptocurrency with a novel methodology that permits digital currency holders to acquire openness in customary business sectors and the other way around. I like that the exchange platform has generally low expenses and high security, albeit various identity checks and evidence of-assets may take some extra time for some.
The exchange platform is appropriate for both retails just as institutional exchangers, who may exploit its wide determination of business sectors, straightforwardness, and security. Others should utilize its influence exchanging motor or essentially buy cryptocurrency. Overall, it is vigorous and charming to use a platform for crypto-KeepABits of varying backgrounds.