It is a hormone produced in the male testicles, where it helps produce sperm, promotes love desire, and helps build muscle mass. If you have already met a strong alpha male, which radiates strength and energy, charisma and self-confidence, then this man certainly has enough testosterone. Of course, testosterone levels fall with age. From the age of 30, its level begins to decrease by 1% to 2% per year.
What is testosterone?
Testosterone is a male hormone that is made in Leydig cells in the testes. The most significant effect of testosterone comes mainly in puberty. During this period, the testicles and organ grow, so does the growth of hair, the prostate and larynx enlarge, and last but not least, the increase in muscle mass and physical activity. Testosterone affects men in many ways, such as:
- Ability to build muscle mass
- Easier burning of subcutaneous fat
- Stronger erections, increased libido, and physical performance
- Increased desire for success and dominance
- Improving mood and motivation
- Gain bones and a healthier heart
From this interpretation, it is evident that testosterone is essential for men. Unfortunately, testosterone levels decline rapidly with age. Is it reasonable to prevent or at least alleviate the reduction of testosterone levels in any way?
Low testosterone levels in men and what can be done about it
We now know that low levels of this hormone are a problem in men. So how to increase testosterone in the body and in what form? My answer is – as naturally as possible, but also in the long run. The problem is that unless there is a serious injury that would suddenly drop the hormone level, it is an irreversible process that will not change with a single hit.
In principle, you should approach this condition comprehensively and in the long run, so it is best to combine lifestyle changes, lifestyle changes, adjust your diet and start supplementing testosterone to the right level, which according to experts is somewhere between 10 and 30 nmol of testosterone per liter. . Let’s now take a closer look at the individual recommendations.
How to increase testosterone levels
After the age of 30, testosterone production slowly begins to decrease. However, the first symptoms of testosterone deficiency appear after the age of 50. It is a period of andropause. A man observes muscle weakness, slowed metabolism, decreased love activity, depression, memory loss, or even developing diseases such as osteoporosis or heart disease. However, this condition may not always be inevitable if a man decides to do something about his testosterone level. There are several ways to do this:
- Natural testosterone – can be increased in a completely natural way. Just pay attention to a healthy lifestyle. Proper diet, plenty of exercise – helps with strength training, plenty of sleep, minimal stress, and plenty of physical activity. Natural testosterone can also be found in the plant Tribulus Terrestris. Extract from this plant can increase testosterone levels by up to 30%.
- Testosterone injections – which are available are only given to older men. These are men whose testosterone production has stopped entirely. Testosterone injection treatment is a long-term matter.
- Testosterone in pills – is suitable if a man has problems with potency caused by a lack of testosterone at any age.
Of course, in today’s hectic world, where you can’t find time to eat or exercise, it’s challenging to keep track of which minerals and vitamins are needed to make testosterone. Which contains a complete composition of all minerals and vitamins for perfect testosterone production. It is an excellent dietary supplement that will give you enough testosterone and improve your erection or try Fildena at himsedpills or vigora to increase love desire.
Testosterone and women
Just as men need testosterone, women cannot do without the hormones estrogen and progesterone formed in the ovary. However, even a certain amount of testosterone circulates in a woman’s body. This hormone is not significantly reflected in most women, but higher testosterone levels in women are undesirable. This hormone can cause a woman with many inconveniences and problems. For example, these are cosmetic problems, such as increased hair growth, deterioration of skin quality, and voice thickening. However, it can also cause more severe issues such as missed periods, not maturing eggs, problems with fertilization, but it can also indicate cancer. Paradoxically, testosterone is used in hormonal treatment for breast cancer. Not only women but also men often reach for testosterone, especially in the sports industry. However, many sports associations ban this type of doping.
Testosterone in the diet
The quality of food and what you eat has an absolute effect not only on how good you look and what your health is, but also on hormonal levels and therefore on testosterone. For example, did you know that if your body’s insulin levels increase, your testosterone production will decrease? Or that healthy fats support the production of good (not the bad) cholesterol and that it is also very important in the production of testosterone? If not, you know now.
The question is what to do with it. I recommend following the following tips:
- prepare meals on real butter, extra virgin olive oil or Ghee
- don’t be afraid of seafood, salmon, beef steaks, roast beef
- eat plenty of leafy vegetablessuch as spinach, parsley, broccoli, cabbage, kale, kohlrabi
- Avoid low-fat foods such as low-fat yogurt or milk
- you can eat classic milk and common dairy products as well as eggs
- Avoid alcoholbecause it converts testosterone to estrogen, which is typically a female hormone
Effect of testosterone on male erection
When it comes to testosterone and its effect on erections, this is a crucial link. A man needs an optimal testosterone level throughout his love life. As already mentioned, testosterone levels decrease with age, resulting in hair loss, accumulation of fat in the abdomen, loss of muscle mass, and, last but not least, desire and the ability to get an erection. Unfortunately, many men try to strengthen their masculinity with illegal drugs Fildena 150mg containing testosterone. However, they do not recognize that these products result in an increased risk of cardiovascular cancer. From the above data, it is clear that increasing testosterone levels positively affect male physical desire and increased erection. However, always be careful when choosing the right product.