Everyone always try to give a best-looking engagement ring to our fiancé on the day of engagement. But the investment is really big and you need to be very careful with your investment. Your lacking experience shouldn’t lead you to doom your big day. So, before choosing the ring you must know few things, which I will guide you in my blog. You need to choose one which your sweetheart will love to get that. You just have to follow few things to buy your engagement rings in London, and it is not a big deal like breaking rocks.
How to Find a Perfect Ring for your Perfect One
- Setting up the Budget- If you had ever assisted anyone for buying their engagement ring, then you must have noticed that the salesman with them are very sneaky and they always try to convince the shopper believe that there is no amount for love and doesn’t matter how much you invest for your loved one that is too low for them. But do not make same mistake as they do. Set your budget before going for shopping. Choose the one which you can afford. Wise advice is not to choose one which will take almost your three months’ salary.
- Much Attentive- You will get too many options as you step inside the store. You have to choose between gold or platinum, traditional or modern, understated or flashy, so, it is always better to decide it from beginning. You must be confused that what shall you take, so for that you can observe your sweetheart, what they like, what kind of jewellery they prefer to wear. If you see they mostly wear gold then you can move to that direction and if you see they mostly go for silver then you can go for platinum with various designs like filigree.
- Selecting a Diamond – Jewellers often tries to sell you a pre-setting stone ring, but if you choose a diamond separately then it will be a better deal for you. If you know what shape your sweetheart like pear, marquis, cushion cut etc then it will be an add on for you to deal. The round solitaire shape is now trending as it is classic. Bespoke engagement rings in London can help you to get a good one for your sweetheart.
- Homework before buying- Try different sites to understand the types of diamonds. You can choose one with fine cut and high colour but you can compromise with the clarity of the diamond. Go with a loupe while going to buy the engagement ring like an experience jeweller.
- Select the setting type- After choosing the stone, it comes to the setting. You can choose filigree, with extra side stones or a simple solitaire setting. You will get these settings in gold, platinum, rose gold and titanium too.
- Go with a friend- It is better if you go with your good buddy, it will help you in buying the ring for your sweetheart. Must be the salesperson say anything but your friend can help you in choosing one for your big day but of course, choose one friend who have a taste and more importantly they must like the person for whom you are buying the ring.
- Select a Quality Retailer- You can take suggestion from your family and friends before selecting an engagement ring. Without a renowned retailer never ever buy a diamond ring. Your family member, especially your mom can help you out to buy an engagement ring. But remember do not make a quick decision of buying it. Always buy an engagement ring in London from a quality retailer.
- Plan Further- Your ring must need time to get prepared. You can’t walk out with your ring in just a day. You will need nearly two weeks to set the stone on the ring, then to customise the design and to engrave the ring. So, plan to order the ring according to your proposed date. If you not planning it properly then it can delay you for your engagement or even you may have to postpone your plan to propose your sweetheart surprisingly.
- Get a Written Document – Never buy your ring without a grading report. The report includes 4 c in it like carat, clarity, colour and cut along with the size and shape of the diamond. The certificate is nothing but to get the insurance of the ring you are buying and the certificate of originality.
- Keep Carat Size in Mind – Before buying engagement ring keep the size or shape in mind of your partner and yours. In the matter of ring find out something amazing. It’s look different once you wear on your finger in real life.
So, I hope the above-mentioned tips will help you to get an original diamond ring for your sweetheart. Wish you luck that your sweetheart too like the ring you are choosing for them. Always remember her choices while going to buy a ring for her. You can contact Bespoke Forever to get an appropriate ring for your beloved along with guaranteed purity and you need not to even worry about the quality of the diamond you will choose or even about the originality of the material you are choosing.