With more than 1,30,000 sites already running on Laravel, one thing is for sure, this framework has some concrete features that set it apart. Laravel is not a newbie, it has been in the web development niche for years now, and the best part about its presence is that the popularity has still not faded out.
One of the biggest pros that answer why Laravel is best is that the time involved in the web development process using this framework is comparatively less than others. This keeps developers in a comfortable space. Advanced features, integrated controls, and developer-centric development tools give a clear answer to why use Laravel.
Now that we know the market share of this framework, another important fact that needs to be known is what Laravel is used for; the answer is for creating feature-rich sites and apps that run on minimal code. As this framework gives developers the control to reuse the code, the time that goes into code writing gets reduced, but the overall time that needs to be spent on cutting down the redundancies also comes down.
Why Laravel Is Best- Here Are Few Factual Reasons
When asked why Laravel is best, there are enough technical features that give out the reply.
MVC Architecture Promises Exceptional Performance: Laravel has an MVC framework, and it is indeed its most vital point. MVC simplifies structuring larger files, making it easy to fetch functions from logical directories and libraries.
Impressive Looking Layout: The façade or the UI is not to be missed when we talk of any website or app as it plays a crucial role in its ease of use and popularity to a great extent. Here also, Laravel scores high as there is a huge template engine that allows developers to handpick the layout that fits into the requirement easily. Using blade template, Laravel developers can create inventive yet exciting looking that leave the end-users impressed.
Appropriate Testing Features: Laravel has its own set of testing features that can be easily called via web apps or mobile apps by calling in the PHP unit. There are two test directories present, unit and features, and both these use small coding portions to test the objects present in the database. Also, multiple tests can be run simultaneously, which indeed acts as a considerable time and cost saver.
Command Line Interface for Easy & Fast App/Web Development: The CLI makes the development process easy, simple, and quick as tasks such as data migration and database management can be done via controllers and models using skeleton code.
With all these features are known, we are sure now the inquisitive developers must answer why use Laravel.
A Quick Glance at Laravel Pros and Cons
Like any other programming or development, Laravel has some features that do not appeal to the developers for some time, so here is a quick sneak peek at the Laravel pros and cons.
- The feature set of Laravel is vast; this gives developers the freedom to pick and choose the ones they wish to use.
- The abstraction process removes needless tasks from the queue, making app response time quicker.
- Web applications made using the Laravel framework do not take much time to load and execute.
- Laravel being a lightweight framework, cannot be used for big sized projects or custom websites
With only one convincing con over so many pros, the verdict is clear, if used by an expert Laravel developer, the results promise to be brilliant.
Choosing the Best Laravel Development Company Online
Before starting hunting for the best Laravel development company it needs to be known that this framework is suitable for only small and medium scale applications.
- Always hire Laravel Developers who have worked dedicatedly on this framework and have some convincing past deliverables in their portfolio.
- It is always a better move to discuss the requirements in detail with multiple developers. This will help one gain a better idea about the level of understanding of the project and the technical know-how.
- Opt-in for a reliable development agency that has been in the industry for some time; relying on the newbie ones would be a big bummer.
- Decide on the budget and post-development maintenance charges as this will help choose an affordable Laravel developer.
- With all the key pointers in the head, the end pick will become easy and quick.
Author Bio :