What are the basic e-commerce mobile app features?
Ecommerce companies are presently concentrating on improving the end-user experience on mobile devices, giving a solid technology infrastructure by means of progressive mobile applications. Keeping that as a top priority, here are some indispensable features that your ecommerce mobile app ought to comprise of so as to give it a competitive edge and deliver top notch user experience.
Easy Registration Process
Most customers won’t like to fill the long structures demanding a lot of data. Make the registration process as simple as possible and put least required fields for ease operation. People rarely prefer to optimize the app which demands an excessive amount of data for registration. Try not to impel the users to sign in or register until the checkout. At first, an app must take the users to home page and users must be able to navigate through it with no hurdle.
When you assemble an ecommerce mobile app, one of the crucial interesting points is the content and screen size. Since mobile showcase screens have limited space, ensure that your app and its content don’t appear crammed up on the device. Along these lines, designing a simple and uncluttered format is significant. It should deliver seamless route and show your image or items in the most impressive manner. Responsive design is the best arrangement, which consequently fits into any screen size and resolutions, and renders an immersive experience.
Multiple Payment Options
Sometimes it happens that a buyer has a solid wish to purchase an item from the specific mobile app and he doesn’t discover the payment choice he needs, and afterward it might result in the decreased sale proportion. Put all possible payment alternatives which are for the most part preferred by the greatest shoppers. This is one of the most significant E-commerce mobile app features.
For any ecommerce business, a significant challenge is to provide an excellent user experience inside the mobile app. When a user downloads a shopping app, they search for seamless route, personalization, and hassle-free experience. Therefore, it is fundamental to make the user experience as engaging and interactive as could be expected under the circumstances. Your app should include key customizable features that line up with user needs and preferences, fabricating a solid relationship.
Some of the best ecommerce mobile apps are the ones that have incorporated Push Notifications into their rundown of features. Push notifications tend to inspire immediate activity, and therefore, time-sensitive marketing content like exclusive advancements, special offers, and new item launches do great with this feature. You can combine up this feature with investigation, and you would see a huge lift in sales in no time.
Most extreme ecommerce is constantly meant to earn the revenues. Thus, the authorities must keep their eyes on the performance of their app. Sellers can come to realize the purchasing behavior of shoppers. Google Analytics indicate their behavior of acquiring the items. Understand users’ interest through the session time, an expense of conversation, active visitor clicking percentage and accessing custom fields. By breaking down customers’ behavior, it’s easy to define any business strategy for business development.
Web based life Integration
Use Facebook Connect or another single sign-on technology answer for enable your customers to use their web based life logins to sign into the mobile app (and keep them signed in). What’s more, consistently give them an approach to retrieve their user name/secret phrase or remind them which interpersonal organization they used when setting up the app.
Reviews and Feedback System
The importance of having some route for users to provide feedback on your app is basic. Whether it is a catch or a connect to open an email doesn’t matter; the significant part is that you give your users a speedy method to report bugs, and provide suggestions or reactions. Users will appreciate realizing that you are open to their feedback and that their info can shape the future of your app.
It’s baffling to users when an app is entirely unusable because they have a weak sign. Consider how you can work in content or interactivity that doesn’t rely on a wireless sign. It’ll make for a positive user experience while your users are in a hurry, online or off.
An E-Commerce mobile app should target giving an immersive and unique experience that makes online shopping an a lot simpler and seamless process. At the same time, it ought to include features that drive sales and lift revenues for your business.
For any e-commerce mobile app, it is critical to be user-friendly and provide a decent user experience. There are some aspects of an e-commerce mobile app which are the most significant when it comes to giving great user experience.
Here are some of the fundamental features that any e-commerce mobile app must possess.
- Simple Navigation – in particular, the route of an e-commerce mobile app must be very simple and as much uncluttered as it tends to be. It must provide access to all the significant connections on the website. At the same time, it must contain a rundown of the considerable number of categories and sub-categories of the items available.
- Hassle Free Signup and Login – The users must be able to easily register and sign in on the mobile app. Any user must be able to discover the information exchange/login choice easily. At the same time requesting unnecessary stuff during registration additionally should be prevented.
- Push notifications – The users must be notified for any orders, new items, and other choices that they have made through easy to read push notifications. Push notifications serve an easy method to send texts to the users.
- User relevant content – The app must be customized to provide however much relevant content as could be expected.
- Customizable UX – The mobile app must possess a customizable UX which permits the users’ the freedom to select components and utilities of their choices. This comes as a great extra since users feel more likely about their very own personality and choices.
Everyone finds their solace in purchasing items online and making easy online payments. Ecommerce apps and smartphones have influenced the purchasing propensities for all people.
Mobile comprises of 59% of all E-Commerce exchanges worldwide, and this figure is expected to become further more in the years to come. Clearly there are large opportunities here. The biggest challenge any E-Commerce business faces is to hang out in the competition with a dazzling and interactive app that engages and retains buyers at every level.
Here are some essential features that your E-Commerce mobile app ought to include to give it a competitive edge and deliver excellent user experience.
- Easy Registration Process: You should have a simple and easy registration process. With everything being so easy today, having a long and troublesome registration process is something customers won’t like. In the event that your app demands an excess of data, then your users will lose their interest.
- Supports Multiple Payment Options: It is really critical to give multiple payment alternatives for a customer to choose from at the time of check out. Attempt to integrate a safe, secure, normal and hassle free payment alternatives for a hassle free checkout
- Simple Navigation: When you construct an E-Commerce mobile app, one of the indispensable interesting points is the content and screen size. Since mobile showcase screens have limited space, ensure that your app and its content don’t appear crammed up on the device. Along these lines, designing a simple and uncluttered format is critical. It should deliver seamless route and show your image or items in the most impressive manner. A responsive design is the best arrangement, which consequently fits into any screen size and resolutions, and renders an immersive experience.
- Push Notifications: Push notifications are coolest, easiest and the best method to engage users and get them back to your store with no difficult work involved. Just promote your fresh appearances, markdown offers, or essentially offer rebate on items that are left in the truck with push notifications. These notifications inspire immediate activity. You can combine up this feature with investigation to see a huge lift in the sales in no time. Experts found that push notifications are likely to receive more response than some other method for advancement like text message or emails.
- Social Media Integration: Whatever features you include, having online networking integrated will permit users easy login and registration. This, yet integrating web based life will enable them to share your app offers or might be some of their achievements on different online life stages.
- Custom Branding: Create ecommerce Android and iOS app that has your image logo and uses specific shading blends that reflects your image all at an ostensible expense. You can likewise include some great features like item posting; include items into trucks, unique checkout, and significantly more.
- Analytics: Apart from delivering superior user experience, the core objective of an E-Commerce mobile app is to earn revenues. Therefore, investigation is one significant feature that your app ought to have. Understanding user behavior and purchasing behavior on your app is of most extreme importance. Session time, cost of conversion, active visitor clicking percentage, and accessing custom fields, all provide data about consumer behavior, leading to higher revenue streams.
- Amazing User Experience: There are ample of apps already in the market. In the event that you need your users to be satisfied with your app, then you have given your users a stunning experience. They should discover your features and the experience unique. For your app to stand apart from the competition it is significant that you provide them value for their time and money by giving them answers for their issues, improved efficiency and some more.
- Wish List Button: This very significant feature ought not be ignored.It is an approach to bookmark items you wish to purchase later. This additionally enables you to advise them if there are any offers on the same item in the future. Therefore, your ecommerce mobile app ought to have this feature.
- Complete Synchronization: It gets very tedious on occasion when you have to make changes in the app and the website differently. Having your app synchronized with the website naturally makes the changes in the app that you make in the website. It saves a ton of time.
- Featured item: Featuring the latest trending items and markdown offers by means of clear sliders and banners have become a sign of successful ecommerce apps. Make your point of arrival more influential with a presentation of hot items which is the principal element users notice as they enter your ecommerce app. It additionally helps you track the customers who explored the choices presented on the slider.
- Easy Checkout: There ought to consistently be an easy check out process. It enables the users to complete the order with least required data from their check out profile selecting the transportation address and including the delivery charges if applicable. They don’t have to stand by long for this, hence enabling more sales.
- Multi-currency payment choices: The customers ought to be given multiple alternatives of payment during the time of checkout with most extreme security and safety. Well known modes of payment are money down, credit/debit card system, savvy card, E-wallet, net banking, mobile payment, PayPal and Paytm.
These main 14 features for ecommerce mobile apps are the key to enhancing customer experience which thusly promotes to online business success. Your app should reflect these power elements that makes customer journey seamless, engaging and enjoyable.
At last, make sure you counsel with a talented team of E-commerce Mobile App Development Firm who have competitive knowledge of latest ecommerce development technologies and impeccable experience in building apps that create enormous effect on users and drive them to take activities.
Go Mobile in-a state of harmony with your online store!
Deliver your item, content, and selling experience into a minimized eCommerce enabled iOS and Android Smartphones app! All our eCommerce mobile applications work in synchronization with web app for a variety of industry verticals including grocery, style, consumer electronics, furniture and the sky is the limit from there. Please Get in Touch Now.