The visitors will stay on your site if the landing page is good. By making the visitors visiting your site to call a business or fill a form it can generate leads for the trade. On the other hand, it will be considered as an information overload if the landing page is poor and it will not generate the leads. Let us understand how a landing page is different from a website. The visitor can take certain actions on a business website that is perfectly created for that purpose. However, for marketing our business and generating leads we use landing page as it is specifically designed for these purposes. Now I will describe about 11 killer ways landing pages benefit and market your business.
- Funnel paths of conversion – These affect your goals directly. For instance, if selling a new book is the goal of your business then for this purpose you can create landing pages. Influencing brand image, clicking for the purpose of buying items, clicking ‘share’ and ‘subscribe’ buttons, filling out information and enticing the users visiting your site to sign up, come under business goals.
- Entering user information – The process of customer service initiatives, future sales, product creation, research projects and running campaigns can be influenced directly, efficiently and quickly if the user enters his information. It is possible to identify the social preferences and demographics of the audience after the data is analyzed on the basis of filling out of the forms after optimization of landing pages.
- Doing advertisement – The landing pages that are carefully planned can efficiently measure the advertising efforts. For tracking the campaign’s effectiveness, we can use WordPress plugins that are in-built, AdSense and Google Analytics. All these tools are very effective and good. The advertising of landing page has some extra benefits. These are:
- Immediate results
- For testing and creativity, there is a larger room
- More click through rates
- Paid placement is higher
- Making predictions – Landing page can be of various styles like “Countdown” or “Coming Soon Page” and these are used for fostering new products’ anticipation or any startups’ anticipation. As per our convenience it has prebuilt themes and layouts. So, there is no need for any skills of design or programming.
- We can do A/B testing – Several landing pages can be created by using A/B testing and their performance can be tracked with this. We can also determine the best performing page. Conversions can be increased if on different contents experiments are performed as a result of A/B testing. Its various examples are:
- Increasing click through rate
- Decreasing purchase barriers
- Switching buttons
- Action words that are varied
- Copywriting styles of different type
- Hi-res pictures vs. videos
- We can use a technology of eye tracking – It helps in determining the amount of time spent on a section of the webpage after it is clicked by the user. On this basis we can improve our landing pages. If we know for lead generation what are the best opportunities and what is the reason for missing conversions, then it will become easy for us to make changes in the design. It can also determine if the people are taking interest in the solutions of the problem that we offer them. As an example, a large number of landing pages offer a solution to a problem that is present in their theme. If the users visiting the page do not care about the solution of the problem, then it will become necessary to make some changes in the page.
- Colors of the landing page – To influence sales directly, a proven method is the use of nice colors. Your landing page can look either good or bad on the basis of colors chosen for it. Always go for the right colors if you want to build a sense of security or attract customers to buy from your online store. The colors preferred by the users visiting our website can be figured out easily by performing A/B testing.
- Improvement in paid search campaigns – Landing pages influence the click through rate and click through rate serves as the basis for paid search campaigns. As an example, if in the search engine, “bathroom remodeling” is searched by someone then to show up your business you can do bidding on keywords by using a SEM campaign. You can give your site’s homepage’s link to that ad. With this the users will get attracted towards your site. By directing people to the site’s homepage, it will become easy to generate a large number of leads.
- You can grow your email list by using landing pages – Interested people can fill out forms or can make phone calls to a business. In this way, leads can be generated by using landing pages. Details about the company, phone number, email address and name can be given in a section that will come after clicking a link on the landing page. Your email list can grow and it will be beneficial for your business if on your landing page there is an option of entering email addresses by the visitors.
- Your credibility will increase by using landing pages – Usually these pages focus on a single unique task. So, if you want to facilitate the same task then the landing page’s elements and content need to be optimized. By helping a user in achieving a course of action you can make him think that you have understood the issue and for solving it, you are putting your best.
It is possible that certain services and products are represented by the landing page. You can include their testimonials on the landing page so as to increase your credibility.
- Brand awareness can improve by using landing pages – It is necessary that the content linked to the page is consistent with the copy, feel, look and style of the page. For the marketing of your business some improvements in the brand awareness are needed. You can achieve this if you do consistent branding in the page.
If you want to develop dynamic websites for your online business then contact a good website design company.