If you want to promote your next social event and want to catch the attention of your target audience, banners are the best to elevate and promote your social events. It is a sure shot way to increase registration and event attendance. Banners give you the right amount of space and exposure to talk about your brand and your campaign. This allows you to attract the old audiences as well as the new one.
With the advent of social media, banners might seem outdated, but that is just what people think. Brands and businesses do understand how important it is and the way a banner can help you promote your product and reach customers, no other platform can do it so effectively.
A pull up banner helps you reach a wider audience. Print advertising of a social event is very helpful for an organization to reach greater heights in a short time. This is because it helps spread awareness about your company’s social cause and brings more donors for your organization. A well designed social event banner helps in raising donations for your company.
Vinyl banner printing is a formidable tool to promote your company’s social event. It is a time effective and cost effective tool for advertising any social event due to cheap pvc banners, banner frames and complete banner printing. Vinyl banners are extremely durable and can be reused for future events too. It is an ancient marketing tactic used by businesses all over the world for their welfare events. Vinyl banners are so eye catching and colourful that it catches the attention of your target audience and pushes them to take prompt action.
Here are the best ways to promote social events using banners
Create an Impressive Logo
One of the first things to do when planning a social event is to design and create an attractive logo for your social event. Frankly speaking, your logo should reflect the main purpose of your social event. It is imperative to select the proper size of your logo depending on the size of your vinyl banner. You have to understand the fact that the social event logo will give a new identity to your company and exhibit your social cause more efficiently to your target audience. If you are worrying about the size of your logo and or the size and design of your banner, you must take help of a professional to design and develop an aesthetic banner online. When you let a professional design the logo, they will give you the exact dimensions with the right colour settings for the logo. You must be getting the same image on the print that you saw on the computer screen while designing it. Look for minor faults because these often go unnoticed at the time of designing and printing, but nothing can be hidden from your audience.
A Catchy Title
It goes without saying that a catchy title on your banner will attract relatively more people to your organization. It will then give you a chance to explain your company’s vision and social cause in a better way. A catchy social event title will give an astute summary of your social cause and organizational values. So, it is extremely crucial to keep your title text bold enough to create awareness and be impactful for the target audience. An appealing title is one of the easiest ways to describe the objectives of your social event and motivate the audience to see the banner for more details. Sometimes a title does more than what a paragraph can do. A catchy title will explain a lot more sometimes and is more helpful than using long sentences. Get creatives working on the best copy or catchy titles related to your campaign and brand. They have the right techniques and the words to make sure the audience will be attracted to your audience.
Your Message is more important than you think
How often do we read an impressive blog title on an artistic design but the message isn’t good enough to encourage us to make a prompt decision. When creating an eye catchy banner design, you must add a potent message along with a relevant image for better impact. As they say, a picture speaks a thousand words is apt because the image will draw people’s attention to your message, and the message will help them make an informed decision. While we are at it, it is also noteworthy that your banner image and social message should relate to each other for an ever lasting impact on the audience. You must create a strong message with an urgent call to action. Moreover, you must ensure that your message text colour and font size should be highly visible to your target audience. While creating the message, you must be very careful as to how you are saying it, not just linguistically and grammatically, but also in the sense that it shouldn’t hurt anybody’s sentiments and at the same time it should focus on the message very clearly and not go off track in what it is trying to say. The creative writers working on your message will have to be briefed very carefully and in detail.
Be brave yet unique
We have always heard that being unique is one of the best things for a brand. When you have a unique trait about your brand, it is easy to stand out amongst your competitors. You must create a brave yet unique theme, social message and design to separate your social event banner in order to inspire new donors and increase exposure of your brand. Audiences love it when a brand gets bold and brave with their efforts to reach out to them. Marketing is all about creating attention and then seeking each and every bit of it. Brands are not always put in a good light and marketing is only often understood as a tool to fool others. But that is not true. Marketing material can do a lot. At the end of the day, it is just an object that carries a certain message. This message and the design you apply needs to be brave enough. It should give your brand a chance to step out of the comfort zone and make sure you are attracting an audience while still staying on track.
Some quick tips on designing banners
- You must remember to collect and note down all the important details relating to the campaign and the marketing material related to it. These details will better help you understand what kind of design, what of content, or even what kind of colours to use for the banners and other marketing material. With these details, it helps you be more specific with your approach. When you put so much attention and detail to your marketing efforts, it can come across when your customers or clients look at it. They will be able to see the effort through your banners.
- Aligning your marketing vision with your campaign is really important. This will make you question things regarding your campaign, why do you want to do it, why does it matter so much? And if you have already figured out an answer to these questions, it becomes even more easier for you to align your vision with your campaign. Get more people on board, this will allow you to spread your brand name and your campaign idea beforehand. Doing this helps in creating more excitement for the campaign in advance so you can be sure there will be an audience looking forward to it.
- This is an important step and we have probably covered it earlier, but there is no harm in repeating tips or steps that are crucial to the process. The kind of layout you choose for your banners matters a lot. Do not be indifferent about the way you design and get your banners printed. The layout depends on a lot of different aspects like where you are putting it up, why you are doing it, who is your audience, what do you want to achieve with it, etc? You can check out a bunch of banner layouts online as well. It will help you understand the options you have.
- Your logo, your CTA, and the main copy or the content needs to be attractive and cover more than 50% of the overall space of your banner. This matters because these three things are essential to the way your banner is going to be approached and noticed. And if it doesn’t get enough attention that means you are lacking in the way your message is reaching to your customers and that is not a good thing. This also means the banner is not working for the purpose you wanted it to work for.
- When we talk about copy or content to post on the banner, we need to be very careful as to what we consider important. There are always details and specifics that we might consider really important or key to the campaign but they are nothing more than unimportant facts or maybe they are not that crucial for the audience that is going to read your content or see your banner. This is why it is really important to limit your content to only what is really important. Any word or sentence that doesn’t contribute to your overall message to the audience, must be removed from the banner. Unimportant characters taking up space on the banner is a negative point. The same applies to images and other texts or information. Sometimes the best way to describe or explain something is by using pictures, images, or symbols and this means you will not have to use long sentences to explain something. This will save you time and effort in thinking and printing. This will offer ease to the customers going through the banners.
- Banners are often designed to get inbound leads. You need to decide this for your campaign. Are you creating the banners for inbound leads or is it just a way to get people excited for what might come at a later stage. The questions that you ask about your campaign at the time of developing it will help you cover these topics as well. If you are doing it with the intention to get inbound leads, you need to place contact details or call to action in a space where it is noticed but also doesn’t overpower and make the customer feel like it is too much in their face. Your customers shouldn’t feel obliged, they must feel excited to know more about it. There are a lot of ways to create a call to action. The best way to do it is to brief your writing and designing professionals to come up with the best call to action and put it in the right place. No matter what you do with your banners and designs, make sure you are making it fun for your brand and for your customers as well.
Designing impressive and eye catchy banners is the first step which can help you create a successful social event. An attractive banner can act as a fundraiser for your organization. It pulls more and more people from your target audience to come forward and support a social cause from a non-profit organization. To support a social cause, you can also make proper use of other promotional tools like hoardings, posters, fliers etc. You must remember, that your social event banner doesn’t have to break your bank. It is possible to get cheap pvc banners which do the job and more importantly, help you put your message across to the audience to attract more donors to the cause.
There are a bunch of great printing services that can help you with banner printing. If you are looking to organize your next social event and are facing issues regarding the design of your event banners, you must consult a professional vinyl banner printing agency to handle your banner design.