- Country Has High Literacy Rate in the World
The Philippines is a country with a high literacy rate and the citizens of the country speak and under English without any problems.
- The Philippines are Very Welcoming towards Foreign Students
That is the reason the people of the Philippines are very welcoming towards foreign students who come to study in the country.
- Do Not Find Any Communication Problems
The students do not find any communication problems or any other issues in the country.
- The Philippines Has Gained Recognition
The MBBS program offered by the Philippines has gained recognition for the last 20 years.
- Day by Day Improvements in its Education System
The country has made tremendous improvements in its education system.
- Students Used to Arrive to Study MBBS
Earlier as well, many International students used to arrive to study MBBS in the Philippines.
- Gained Prominence and Proven Results Show
However, it gained prominence in the last 2 decades and has proven results to show for it.
- Affordable MBBS Programs with Resources
The students have found the Philippines to be a country that provides affordable MBBS programs with resources which are required to be a skilled Physician.
- Clinical Training Along with the Theoretical Knowledge
The Philippines MBBS universities tend to focus on clinical training along with theoretical knowledge.
- Students are Well Experienced at the Time of Their Course
That is why the students are well experienced at the time of their course completion.
- Handling Various Situations
They learn about handling various situations and tools.
- Become a Hub for Economical and Cheap Education
The Philippines has become a hub for economical and cheap education.
- Variety of Courses Offered to the Students
The variety of courses being offered to the students such as flying courses, MBA, MBBS, etc.
- Indian Students Study in MCI Approved University
A medical aspirant from India should only study in an MCI (Medical Council of India) approved university in abroad.
- MBBS Course from Any Other University Being Wasted
As the MBBS course from any other university would result in the degree not getting recognition in India and the many years of hard work and money of the students being wasted.
- Consult with an Experienced Consultant before Finalizing
So, you should check on the MCI (Medical Council of India) website and consult with an experienced consultant before finalizing the university.
- Philippines Has MCI and WHO Approved Universities
The Philippines has many MCI (Medical Council of India) approved Universities which are also listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools by the WHO (World Health Organization).
- MBBS Program Requires Experienced Teachers
Any MBBS program requires experienced teachers, necessary resources, labs, modern tools, good course material, etc.
- Perfect Place for the Students to Study MBBS
The Philippines provides the students with all these above mentioned things which makes it a perfect place for the students to study MBBS.
- Plan to Study MBBS in the Philippines
Food is never a problem for the students who plan to study MBBS in the Philippines because of the high number of Indian students studying in the country.
- Available Tasty Indian Food at Economical Cost
You will find many Indian restaurants and cafes which offer tasty Indian food at an economical cost.
- In Universities Cafeterias Indian Food Offer
Also, some of the universities also offer Indian food in their cafeterias.
- Thousands of Indian Students Arrive in the Philippines Yearly
Thousands of Indian students arrive in the Philippines annually which have resulted in these Indian food options being available easily in the country.
- MBBS Program of any MCI Approved University
You will not find many students in a single batch of the MBBS program of any MCI (Medical Council of India) approved university.
- Getting Enough Attention from the Teachers
This is done to ensure that the students are getting enough attention from the teachers.
- Enough Time for Understanding the Course
Get enough time for understanding the course and asking their queries.
- High Demand for Admission for Indian Students
It has become a norm of many universities in abroad that because of high demand.
- Admissions to Many Students
They give admissions to many students which results in poor performance of the students.
- No Extra Donation Charged from Any Student
The students should know that no extra donation or any other fees would be charged from them by any consultant.
- Going to Study MBBS in Abroad from the Philippines
When they are going to study MBBS in abroad and this is the case with MBBS in the Philippines as well.