There will be hardly any social media users in the world who aren’t aware of Facebook and such is the impact of this social media giant. It has over 1.84 billion daily users that upload more than 300 million photos daily. So you can imagine the ample content that you get from the platform. So if you are looking to create an integration between Facebook and your WordPress website, then you are in the right place.
Due to the impact of Facebook, businesses have started using it as part of their marketing strategy. And with such competition in the market, marketers are keen to use the platform beyond its boundaries. Hence businesses are actively adopting the strategy to embed Facebook feed on their website.
What is Facebook Feeds?
Whenever you log in to your Facebook account, the first thing that appears on the screen is the Facebook feed. It consists of posts and content uploaded by Facebook users within your Facebook connections.
On exploring the website further, you will be able to find feeds consisting of other users as well. People upload images, post videos, provide blogs, etc. The variation of the content keeps the feed vibrant and also engages the user.
By embedding Facebook feeds on the website, you can bring the same vibrancy and engagement to your website. It helps you to attract more visitors and as you know more audience means more chances of sales. Therefore, this strategy eventually helps you attain sales.
Many tools in the market help you to embed Facebook feed on the WordPress website and offer various other features that make this strategy effective and efficient. In this blog, we will be discussing the best tools that ease your task to embed Facebook feed on WordPress, provide great results, and offer amazing ROI.
3 of The Best Tools to Embed Facebook Feed on WordPress Website:
We have examined the following tools based on features, usage, and prices. These tools are easily available on the internet; you can easily search for them and install them with ease. For your convenience, out of many features, we are mentioning their highlighted features here that we think can be helpful for your purpose.
1. Tagembed Widget
Tagembed is one of the famous social media aggregators known for its easy handling and budget-friendly prices. The tool helps you collect the Facebook feed from your desired source and beautifully displays them on your website. It offers a dedicated Facebook widget that displays all the Facebook feeds and streams all the content without any hassle. Alongside Facebook, it is also compatible with 15+ social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest, Google Reviews, etc. hence provides you with a wide range of content. Moreover, it is free of cost, and you can easily install it without the help of a specialist or developer.
Wonderful Features of Tagembed Widget:
- Moderation: When we are looking to embed Facebook feeds on the website, there can be cases when we want to hide some of the content from the feed to maintain the quality of the website. And this is where this feature comes in handy. It allows you to filter out unwanted and irrelevant posts to keep your feed related to your desired content. Also, with auto-moderation, you can block posts containing selected words and even restrict the posts from a particular Facebook handle.
- Customization: While embedding the Facebook feed to the website, use the customization feature if you want to match the content with your website’s style. It helps you to personalize your feed by allowing you to change font style, font size, background, and more.
- Responsive feed: The feed adjusts itself according to the screen size—no need to change the display setting regularly to match different devices.
- Easy to use: The tool is code-free. Hence even if you don’t have any coding knowledge, you can still handle the tool easily.
- Compatible with any media type: Facebook feeds consist of many media types like images, videos, blogs, etc. The tool showcases them on your website with ease and without affecting the speed of your website.
2. Embed Social
Embed social is a comprehensive tool that provides a Facebook widget that displays Facebook feeds on your website and makes your website appealing and pleasing to the eyes. With the help of this tool, you can add a Facebook album and enhance your website’s visual appeal.
You can use Embed Social to embed Facebook feeds containing your Facebook handle mentions, so the visitor gets a sneak into your Facebook chatter without leaving the website window. It eventually helps you in strengthening your Facebook presence and enhances your brand recognition.
Wonderful Features of Embed Social
- Displays visual content with ease
3. Flow-Flow All In One Social Feeds
Flow-Flow All In One Social Feeds is a great tool that helps you in displaying responsive Facebook galleries and widgets. Alongside Facebook, it allows you to integrate with other major social media platforms as well. Therefore, you can collect the UGC for your brand and showcase them on your website. UGC is a very effective marketing tool that helps you in building social proof for your brand. And we all know the impact of social proof, it helps in converting the visitors into customers as it provides credibility to your brand.
Wonderful Features of Flow-Flow All In One Social Feeds
- User-friendly interface
- Responsive widgets
Read more about How do you write a smart contract ethereum?
Over to you
In this digital age, businesses are looking to get an edge for their competitors to survive this tough competition. And hence they are actively adopting the strategy to embed Facebook feeds on the website. And to assist them in this strategy, many tools in that market are readily available and make their task easy and provide desired results. We have listed the 3 best tools that you can easily find in the market. So go ahead, try these best social media aggregator tools and use the one which fulfills your requirements.