In order to be successful with your small business you should build a community on social media. However, for small business holders, it is very expensive to use or run paid ads on social media. Today I will talk about how to build a community or increase your audience in social media. So let’s start…
“Facebook” is the leading social media and it has 1.49 billion active users. But everyday more and more people are joining Facebook and the number of its users is growing day by day. If you want to have a few users out of 1.49 billion as your organic fans, you must be able to grow up with your small business or brand———-
1) Content is a king: – To increase your Facebook page likes you have to write some great content about your business or brand. Here it is very important to remember that the content should be completely grammar and speech mistakes free to make it understandable for audiences.
2) Optimize your content:- That is a common problem that people dislike the business page because they get nothing interesting from your business page. So optimize your content and make it interesting.
3) Do something new:- People are always crazy to know about different new things. So always try to share something new, which should be completely different from others.
4) Insert images with content:- When you are posting content on your business page, upload relevant and high quality images.
5) Make your page informative:- Fill up your fan page with details of your business: contact information, your mission and vision, number of current employees, how your team works etc.
6) Perfect cover photo and logo:- When someone visits your brand’s page, his first focus will be on cover photo and logo. So design a perfect logo as your business representative and an interesting cover photo.
7) Add Facebook Like box or plugin on website:- Using social plugin or “Facebook Like” could be a high valuable way to increase your likes. When people reading about your business on your website, they can easily be your fan. On the other hand, you can use a social sharing plugin on your website so that visitors can easily share your business information.
8) Share your business:- To increase brand page likes you can join to your business related communities and share your page in those communities or groups. However, be careful not to spam in communities by sharing the same content repeatedly. You should share different content each time or group admin can ban you.
9) Be responsive:- When any fan asks a question by commenting on page’s post, you should reply and put them likes. By doing this, your make your fans be more interested in your business.
10) Like other’s fan pages:- Though other fan pages are not related to your business, but you have like other pages also because when you will like other’s pages then all fans and followers of that pages will get a notification about you and your business as well. In those fans, some of could be diverted to your business.
11) Invite your friends:- It is simple way to get likes on page. By inviting your friends to your business page, you can get more likes on brand page.
12) Select a perfect time to share:- When you are targeting some custom fans/ audience/country, you should be careful about the right time to share contents about your business. So analyze the right time when your fans become active in Facebook.
13) Use your brand’s Hastags:- This may be the best way to increase likes. As we all know now Facebook’s status are searchable, so while you are posting something on your page then use your brand’s Hastags so that people could easily find out your posts, brand and page.
14) Keep posting daily:- It is a very good to keep posting daily twice in a day. If you don’t have time daily, then you can use social media tools like hootsuite or there are a lot of tools by which you can schedule your contents when to post.
15) Always Check Insight:- Facebook fan page has a tool where you can see the flow of your contents and interactions of your audience. By checking it regularly you can be more careful about the promotion of your page.
16) Don’t post links only:- Because of being a business owner your first intention to promote your business or sell products and you keep posting links only but this a wrong track of Facebook marketing. You should post important information also and sometimes funny contents so that your audiences feel more attraction to your fan page.
17) Videos or Live Feeds:- Facebook users like video very much. So you can post videos or can go live to get live interactions from your fans and followers.
18) Facebook polls:- This is a very helpful feature of Facebook. You can set polls to identify the opinion of your fans about page or business or products. This helps to know what your fans and followers want to see on your page.
19) Create Facebook Stories:- This is a feature you can see when you are using Facebook by mobile. It is just awesome. You can post here photos or a very shot videos.
20) Pinned Post:- When you see something trending all over the world and getting attention from users, then you can write a short article on it and post that on your website or blog, then post that link on your Facebook page as pinned post. Another way when you launch a new product, then write a pro and cons article on it, then post it as pinned post on your page. It will help you to get more attraction of fans. You get more facebook likes also on your page.
If you are following all the tips and tricks you have read above, then I am sure that you will get a huge response of Facebook users. But sometimes it happens that you have created a Facebook page today or yesterday. So as a very new page users will not get faith on you. For first time to get or achieve trust you can buy facebook likes in cheap price so that it looks like your fan page is very old and it is gold.