Yaaman is located in the 18th Century Estate agricultural property full of rich history and culture sceneries.
Formerly known as Prospect Plantation, Yaaman Adventure Park invites you to grab a front row seat and partake in a true experience with mother nature, and all of our vast activities in Jamaica
Fasten your seatbelt and prepare to feel an adrenaline rush on our mud buggy ride! Enjoy an Open-Aired Carriage lift, and become an expert local chef.
Hitch a ride on a Camel and explore Yaaman Park´s natural jewels, then seal your day off with a swim with dolphins program in Ocho Rios. Tons of things to do in Jamaica!
You can find several packages for your visit, with all-day activities and others with the best shore excursions in Jamaica for all the people arriving in cruises.
Some of the Yaaman’s activities are:
- Mud Buggies/ATVS: Yaaman’s number 1 tour includes driving either our exhilarating 2-seater mud buggies or 1-seater ATVs off the road, across the magnificent tropical scenery.
- Secret River: Discover the medicinal secrets of Jamaican’s local fruits, while sipping on freshly extracted coconut water.
- Jitney Ride: Ride a tractor drawn open-air carriage and explore a 1,000 acre property, where you will see bananas, cassava, sugar cane, coffee, allspice and many other crops. See farmer Brown climb a 30 feet coconut tree.
- Cooking Tour: Get ready to prepare your own “Jamaica Flare” that you’ll enjoy while marveling at the Caribbean Sea from 1100 feet above sea level at our “Sea View” Kitchen!
- Bird Aviary: Wander through the spectacular Bird Aviary, where exotic and local birds fly overhead. This tropical paradise will take your breath away with it´s rustic charm and natural setting.